Thrive Ultimatum is the complete scarcity marketing multiple-campaign builder plugin, with built in templates, simple campaign tracking tools, numerous mind-blowing features plus much more. Thrive Ultimatum was made by the the amazing team over at Thrive Themes. Yes I understand what you’re thinking, yet another Thrive product launch, yet another Thrive product review from me!
Everbody knows I love Thrive and everything they are doing, but most importantly whatever they stand for. So yes, this really is another Thrive product review, and i believe this can be just as exciting as all of those other products we’ve seen up to now. As usual, Shane MeLaugh (Co-Founding father of Thrive Themes) and company has not left us disappointed with Thrive Ultimatum. But the question is, is it planning to Be of any use for any one?
The company behind Thrive Ultimatum
In case you are familiar with Thrive Themes, you’ll appreciate each of the awesome stuff that we’ve seen come out of this company recently.
In case you are not familiar with Thrive Themes, I suggest you take a look at their internet site and find out more about what these guys are doing, and how they may enable you to improve your online conversions. Before deciding whether this tool will manage to benefit you and your internet business by any means, let’s dive deeper.
Thrive Ultimatum is definitely the only scarcity advertising tool available for WordPress Countdown Timer, worth checking out!
I don’t find out about you but I’m a sucker for features when it comes to online tools. So here’s a tremendous set of features that accompany the Thrive Ultimatum plugin.
1. Fixed date campaigns – In order to run your scarcity marketing campaigns on certain dates, with fixed date campaigns that can be done that. You simply set the start and end date and allow the plugin do it’s magic.
2. Recurring campaigns – With recurring campaigns you are able to set Thrive Ultimatum to automatically start, stop and repeat campaigns for you personally. You don’t must set an alarm or reminder to end your campaigns.
3. Evergreen campaigns – I love this type of campaign, and it’s one where one can let each new person that visit’s your blog or website, experience their particular time limit for an offer before it expires.
4. Multiple-page campaigns – In order to run campaigns across multiple pages on the blog, perhaps you would like to create some targeted offers on specific pages, you can easily do so with Thrive Ultimatum.
5. Autopilot – Automatically set your campaigns to change money page links and purchase now buttons whenever they expire. All while not having to change them manually yourself, huge time saver.
6. Unlimited campaigns – Create and run multiple campaigns without having to break a sweat.
So those are among the key features inside this plugin. Have you decided whether some of them is going to be beneficial to your small business yet? In case you have, discover more about them in greater detail here.
Other awesome features in Thrive Ultimatum
7. Countdown widgets – Exceptionally useful in order to put in a countdown widget for your site for one of your offers.
This widget will go anywhere on the site, including top or bottom, floating footer bar etc.
8. Multiple time-zones and languages supported – Enough said…
9. Dynamic updates – Throughout your campaigns, you can automatically set changes to happen for the design and display of the countdowns.
10. Customisable design & templates – Thrive Ultimatum utilises exactly the same drag-and-drop design UI technology since the Thrive Content Builder Plugin,
This offers you complete freedom to customise the design and style and layout of your campaigns just how you will want. Or you can save time and utilize one of the many available pre-designed templates that is included with the plugin.
T12. Mobile responsive – Yep, your campaigns will still look super-slick on all cellular devices!
Despite the current new Google algorithm updates made to mobile displays, Thrive Ultimatum won’t get you slapped for covering up content on mobile phones.
13. End your campaigns automatically – Once your customer has made any purchase via your time-sensitive campaign, it is possible to automatically stop showing the countdown to that particular individual customer. Smart stuff right?
14. Boost conversions with new campaigns – Want to take your customer to another conversion goal? Thrive Ultimatum can help you just do that.
15. Dynamic redirect links – Meaning you can create single links which will redirect any visitor to your ‘sales page’ or even a ‘coming soon page’ or another page entirely.
16. Lockdown feature – Create offer campaigns that can’t be cheated or back-doored using the ‘lockdown feature’. Create custom pages and add the URL’s inside your lockdown settings.
17. Email links – Desire to convert your subscriber list members into paying customers?
Well you are able to, because with Thrive Ultimatum you can create and send links for your list members which will automatically kick-start your evergreen campaigns whenever they click on the link.
18. Simple but powerful daily impressions graph – That will help you fine tune your campaigns and compare them against one another.
In addition to this huge listing of features, as pfwrzq with all of Thrive products you receive unrivalled customer care, training and useful tutorials as a Thrive Member.
Who will reap the benefits of using Thrive Ultimatum?
OK thus the enjoyment part.
Whether you are offering your own digital goods and services that you want to enhance sales on, or you’re an affiliate marketer for a business which is running a time-sensitive offer on their site, this tool could end up being super ideal for you.
Using this plugin is fairly simple similar to the majority of Thrive products. Do browse the short 12-minute video I assembled below. It shows how to produce a simple fixed-date campaign in Thrive Ultimatum.